Saturday, July 19, 2014

sometimes in winter...

Wet cold Sunday afternoon.
Bleak.
One ob dese days dem dark clouds gwine to rolllllll away.
It is politics time in NZ at the moment.
anyone from overseas would look at the scene here and either burst their sides laughing at the ludicrousness of it all or shake their heads in wonder about just how it works.
far out dood.
you better believe it.
steal this book.
except that it is serious.
I dont want to talk about politics itself but my needs.
retired.
I need a job but the moment I pay tax then it almost all of it goes to the government to pay off my student loan.
I need to pay the thing off in one good chunk.

its a lot of hay.
basically I went to the university to play a few games while I learned to play the guitar properly,
use the system and get stoned a lot.
yep.
but here's the thing.
what I did study was money.
I got the degree!
It was supposed to be the passport to earning a decent wage till I retired.
Didnt quite work out like that.
I would have gone on but my olds were dying and it was time to look after them.
my wife told me that I was a bum.
ooooooh.
that hurt.
no bread huh.
so what.
I would say that there is no one in this world who I could not understand the financial implications of their business in less than two minutes.
anyway they laughed when I told them about Thales.
The anthropology department weren't that keen on me studying the Americans.
They tried to bog everybody down in Levi-Strauss' claptrap but I ddin't want to know about that.
Now I just want some money.
I know more about money than the people who have it!
Not to buy anything but just to be in the game.
Thats the thing about money.
It rules the world.
and.
everybody wants YOUR money.
read the chrisitian missionarys` account of attending Jingiz` court in the 13th century to see how that  worked without money.
much more fun.
now you need cash just to talk to the jerks.
so.
the arm is nearly back to scratch.
I dont know every Jimi Hendrix or Jimmy Page riff but if I have to I can larn 'em.
hehehehehehehe.
now its just work the melody anywhere you can and make each note count and give thanks for the music.











take that suckers.


No comments:

now for something completely different...