Sunday, June 30, 2013

confederacy of dunces...

when a true genius appears in the world you will know him by this sign that he is attacked by a confederation of dunces.
Swift.

I would not say that I am a genius but I sure attract the dunces.
At the moment it is the gardener from Carter Court next door.
When he got the job he asked me how to get rid of the broadleaf in the lawn and I told him.
Fertilise the lawn and mow it.
not good enough for the ex ladies hairdresser and he sneaked in a contract sprayer.
It didn't work and the broadleaf is still there.
On saturday I was using this computer here in the public library and about to quote a quote from the Dompost when he came up to me and snatched the Dompost without asking.
I asked him for it back and he said that I could not use both the computer and read the rag at the same time.
Well that is not for him to decide.
This morning I was eating  breakfast on my patio and he came along with his own portable spray kit and kept spraying when I asked him not to as the wind was blowing in my direction and onto my food..
Not only that but he has already poisoned my  8 little Oak trees and the Sage Plants I had growing in the hedgerow.
I went over to talk to the management and the manger basically told me that they would do what they liked.
Neither the manager nor the gardener have a clue about what they are doing.
I was employed as a groundsman at both  Victoria University and Parliament buildings and have some reason to beleive that spraying is not necessary when the groundsman knows what they are doing but these people pretend that a. I have no rights and b. they dont care and c. they have no qualifications whatsoever to manage an institutional property.
I would like to report the actions of this man spraying when I was eating but who to?
If you have an opinion about spraying weedkiller on peoples food then write to these members of the Carter Society who oversee the workers.
Bronwyn Barlass; 113 Belvedere Rd Carterton
Dick Booth; 57 Villa Estate Carterton
Elaine Brazendale; 133 Pembroke St Carterton
Roz Brown; 71 Plateau Rd Te Marua
Jenny Chalmers; 37 Moreton Rd Carterton
Sue Clarke; 21 Hornsby Rd Carterton
Peter Croft; 59 KItchener St, Martinborough
JUlie Fauvel; 34 Mannings Rd RD1 Carterton
BIll Jamieson; 285 Watersons Line RD1 Carterton
Annette KIng; 508a Perry's Rd RD7 Masterton






 

No comments:

now for something completely different...