Sunday, June 23, 2013

Zip ah de doo dah...zip ah





Walter Mosley

zip ah de day.
my oh my what a wonderful day.
yep.
went to town this a.m. for some things to make my pc and my dvd go.
erkkkkk.
The countryside was amazing.
even a 'plume' coming off the Mitre Peak.
amazing.
No one in town. everyone at home doing the stuff they would have done if the weather had not packed a sad last week.
never mind, it was a crisp frost and hang out the washing.
I read Little Green over the weekend and a jolly good read too.
Walter Mosley is pretty cool.
Maybe not in the same league as Chester Himes but nearly!!!!!.
Saturday afternoon Radio New Zealand had and hour of Louis Armstrong on Jazz Profiles at 2pm.
I don't know why but Louis always makes me feel happy when I hear his music.
Its infectious in an indescribable way. So I got out all my Louis Cd's and one by Bessie Smith and gave them some air. Even Bessie's blues don't sound so blue when Louis is doing the backing and the solos.
very curious. 
Sunday morning I went to the Wild Oats to try out their WiFi but the virus things came up so I sat there and waited till they downloaded and then it was time to go home>
yah yah yah.
Sunday Star Times was good.
I enjoy Linda Hallinans columns. She is so down to earth  and the other ones try to copy her but they too superficial not to say unread.
hmmmmm.
Katy Waldman doesn't know anything about women and she is one?
On about thigh gaps and was not aware that even though geneticists go on about no evolutionary divergences in homo sapiens the TG is indicative of an MV. You know. the fleshy protuberance covering the symphisis pubis.
gloggle that.
There ya go mate. A new bizness making plastic insertable MV's for the gel that has everything but not that.
Susan Wood.
She has always seemed like a bit of a fraud to me and I cant be bothered watching her on Q+A. To shallow and it always sounds like she is shilling for the Nats.
who knows.
That's just my opinion.
hehehehehehehe.
An article on Coffee. The best coffee is made by Cona filters and you can get one at the Cafe Ole, nice pun that, in High street Carterton weekdays.
if ya want froth then they have that too.

Pinhead Patrol.
Easy to spot. they are the ones who get their leaf blowers out on Sunday afternoons and proceed to impose their wills on the whole neighbourhood just because they can.
they usually have whole lots of other stuff that they cant fix properly, and plastic hot rods that they need to cart their semi obese paramours around in so they can get other people to look at them..
ya get that. 

Hot News from Colorado.
Pigs on put put on weight faster and taste better!

and
Blogsrating.
please piss off.

No comments:

now for something completely different...