Sunday, June 9, 2013

farewell Angelina...

Hey Joan
Saw the ad for your concerts.
They should send me a ticket.
I kept featuring your first five albums on my blog and then I requested Little Moses on the National Programme and then finally they woke up.
I gotta say how much I enjoyed working out lead lines to all your songs that I liked including hickory wind, sweet sunny south and  brand new tennessee waltz not to mention little moses.
Too much fun for an old boy.
tee hee.
Kim Hill getting through a power of work.
She seems to be thriving on it.
Love ya Kimmy.
I should stopped to talk to ya that day instead of rushing off.
hmmm.
Mathew Hooton is dead wrong if he posits a connection between wages and economic growth.
our economy is entirely dependent or interdependent on growth in the U.S.
anything else is blather.
get on him labour attack dogs.
hee hee.


No comments:

now for something completely different...