Friday, June 21, 2013

hey hey my my...








rock and roll will never die!
Went to town yesterday. I have a borrowing card from the Library there so I decided to use it.
Its a long way to carry books back and forth but hey.
Got the Scream Of Eagles. Very interesting story of how the US decided that they didn't need guns any more on their fighter aircraft. When the kill ratio in Vietnam went down to 2:1 then it became obvious that something had to be done and it was.
The point is that the initial policy was no good and it took reality to intrude before anything was done.
Its all very well having all the gear but not if it doesn't work.
Ditto for nuclear weapons. Who is making policy about there use and who would be responsible if someone decided to blow someone else up just because they were pissed off or perceived some sort of ethnic or religious slur.
Would that be sufficient excuse to let the world burn for the pride of some useless piece of shit who got their nose in a snit?
hmmmmmmm.
Fell off the floor last night.
Dave 
Sinton played Gitarzan on his 60's show on Radio Arrow FM. There ya go see. I thought the world was running out of a sense of humour.
Its all deadly serious these days.
Don't touch me dude.
I'm so important.
Cant you see?
Been picking away at my guitar.
I can manage about one song a day but everything seems to be in order.
I put Alberts Shuffle by Mike Bloomfield on the CD player and I can generally keep the count and play one or two licks.
It never ceases to amaze me that I ever got this far but don't knock it til you have tried it.
I forked out for the Essential Taj Mahal the other day at the Warehouse.
Chock full of cool blues and one extended track in "G" that it is possible to to play along with all night.
and all day!!!!and not only that but bust some chops on crossharp!!!

hehehehehehe.


Reports that the NSA is spying on New Zealanders.
Hell they would only get bored to death.
and.
Quantitative easing in New Zealand.
Sorry Russell but there would never be enough money in the whole world to satisfy the insatiable demands of New Zealanders for hot rods, chainsaws, hardly davisons, leaf blowers, angle grinders, expensive hotels, trips in jets, and any other noisy expensive nonsense.

No comments:

now for something completely different...