Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Words of Wisdom...











“Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil.”
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations  

Yep.
The sneak from Carter Court was back again this morning with a loud machine outside my window to wake me up. 
I saw him yesterday morning early creeping through the bushes but he saw me too so he waited till he knew I was asleep.
and someone nicked my newspaper too?

no good complaining because they will just say he was doing his job.
But their job is to care for people and not harass them.

When Cato the elder addressed the Roman senate he ended every speech with the words 'Carthage must be destroyed".

Well my words are The Sneak  Conwell must go!




No comments:

now for something completely different...