Tuesday, October 20, 2015

old time fiddling, hehehehehehehe...



This a really nifty album.
Many years ago I tried to learn Ragtime Annie on guitar which was beyond my skill level at the time but I scored this album from the Salvation Army Thrifty Shop a while back and I put it on the turntable without actually reading the tracklist and I heard this tune that I vaguely knew and lo and behold it was Ragtime Annie so I got out the tab and it just flew off my fingers.
the rest of the tunes are pretty good too.
aint life grand?

The Carterton LIbrary got the MOJO 60's Special Edition the other day and it takes ya back to before the pap generation.
hohohoho.
YOu know.
The solipsistic narcissists wif a mpfree stuck up their bums.


















dont forget kiddies.
you too can learn how to do this.

No comments:

now for something completely different...