Tuesday, October 13, 2015

seeya tony...













I loved that stupid moustache you used to wear.
It made you look like an investment banker who had lost his way?????
I.m sure it made the other guys laugh too.
hehehehehehehe.

Found an almost mint copy of Willies magnum opus this morning.
INto the pile.

Who called the gardener a cunt.
who called the cunt a gardener.
that should make you turkeys stand up and take notice!
Have been handed over to the people next door today.
I am in their family now.
yeah right.
I dont feel safe.
the handyman threatened to spray weedkiller all over my unit as soon as they Carter Court had CONTROL!
I am sure he sprayed my clothes last christmas.
I ended up with a virulent skin complaint that I have never had before and it just came out of nowhere and is slowly subsiding 10 months later.
The chief who is involved in local body body politics as well as everything else got up and began to give a speech so I left.
and the sandwiches were curly too.
 
 

No comments:

now for something completely different...