Saturday, October 17, 2015

everyone knows its windy...

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
Northwesters going flat out.
gale force.
The oak tree I grew from an acorn is bending over.
Had a good look at it this morning.
about a month ago I cut off two branches  in an attempt to promote a future espalier.
anyway I poked one of them in the ground and looks like it has rooted with no artificial hormones.
Wow.
Nature rules!
Reading and re reading Marvin Harris' "Cannibals and Kings".
The lesson is that we are in a period of transition.
what to nobody knows.
the thing is that the world is always in transition.
hmmmm.
yep.
so I came for a walk downtown to renew my virus protection on the free wi-fi and now time to go home.
day of rest.
gotta watch the AB's at 3.30 on Prime.
Listened to the match this morning on the wireless.
Go boys.

No comments:

now for something completely different...