Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the election

its over.
labour won hands down.
I'm bored with it all.
the main thing is my sage plant has gone off the clock.
I gave it hell and knocked it back but it just burst out and I couldnt keep up!
Now its doing its thing.
The backyard is a bombus superhighway.
why dont they stop bommbbeeeeeng us?
big black ones. sleek and fat and black and striped.
and, the marigolds are still going off tooo.
And there is a late May tree nextdoor that is incredible in the early morning.
a deep vibrating cerise.
the
the ol 5.55 trnazrail express just went thru.
wailing on the double e's.
for a moment there I thought I WAS bob dylan.
hehehehehehe.
ya get that sort of thing on a wednesday.
so thats the drum everybody.
we cant do everything and simple pleasures are in.
plasnt ya herbs and give em plenty of shi*.
?


watch it all hapen in front of ya very eyes.

No comments:

now for something completely different...