Wednesday, November 2, 2011

firs to the left, then to the right, this old mill grinds day and night

general election on at the moment.
inbetween the rugby world cup and the upcoming visit by the kardashians.
ooops.
that was last week.
betta havea betta look!
the pollsa re entirely driven by the media and they beginning to look like the stats from a tyrannical despotism.
they keep climbing one way only according to the newspapers.
I refuse to beleive that the people of this country are that biased to one party for no good reason?
got me beat.
Dave F*cking letterman.
blowing from the west today Dave.
foehn means no reception.
damm.
sitting here listening to big joe williams, 'baby please dont go'.
oh allright then. piss off.
hehehehehehehehe.
got a waylon tape lined up and then maybe 40winks.
church this morning.
faith is entirely at Gods disposal but he like those who believe that he sent his only begotten son to the world to take away my sin.
thats all you gotta do.
take my hand precious lord.
lead me on let me stand.
through the storm.
through the night.
lead me on to the light.
take my hand precious lord take me home.
simple. amd I dont have to kill any one to get to heaven.


what more do ya want.

No comments:

now for something completely different...