Wednesday, November 9, 2011

happy traum, homespun records, joan baez and kris kristoferson





Hey Kiwis wake up. instead of wasting money on overseas trips and mechanical machinery that only makes a noise then google 'homespun records' and check out their catalogue. music for the ages. instruction books for dummies (like me) and who knows what all. you can beocme a bedroom picker or take it to the world but the beginnings are here. You can do it!

and
Dave.
Dave Letterman.
Nice to see Joan and Kris on the show today. I dont watch as often as I used to but soemhow I seem to get the best shows?
anyway.
I love their music and I will be getting out al my "Joans" tonight. you could say I got a jones for Joan and put it on hogh rotation. Hell yes.

No comments:

now for something completely different...