Sunday, November 27, 2011

saving the rainforest

Made a little bit of a fool of myself on parade day.
I took my guitar down town and played a whole lot of seamy old songs from the 60's.
the kids didnt mind but some of the parents did.
well they should of spoken up instead of the usual snarky looks trick.
I am immune to that sort of stuff.
anyway most of the floats were plain advertising for any business that could round up a car.
no tinsel.
and if the Masterton Brass Band had not of played Joy to The World then one could have been excused for wondering what was going on.
anyway the kidzzz had a good time whatever the structure but next time there should be some more thought into what is actually happening instead of being a love fest for the promoters.
hehehehehehehehehehe.
anyway.
Chipkos are advertising round my site. if youbuy  their sandals they promose to preserve 100 square feet of endangered rainforest.
so CLICK ON!
and
look for corsairsgold.com.
been flat out on precious metals and pirates lately.
where are my buccan ears?




under your bloody buccan 'at.

No comments:

now for something completely different...