Tuesday, November 1, 2011

right on dude

Johnny Depp
Nice performance on Dave the other night.
Dave.
When is Feleicia going to get her own show?
Then I can play lead in her band.
jam with the cats on 52nd st.
hehehe.
I dont know what to think.
Its like the western world is living in this teevee parody fantasy of itself.
?
so what s going to hapen man.
bob fucking dylan.
tell tale signs my ass.
ask neil.
its better to burn out cause rust never sleeps.
my my hey hey.






anyway the upshot of this little epistle is to further the search  of history and writing and reading books about it.
not just your own but the history of the world.
otherwise madness lies there.
nationalistic fanatacism fanned by distance perhaps, and events and only the nations hagiogrpahic history for a reference point.
maybe it is a good thing?
hey Paul I need a gig before I retire.
I promise to be nice.
Just a quiet little solo gig somewhere.
some cats later?
hey lets go.
harlem shuffle and honky tonk heroes.
get mick fucking jagger to come tooo.

No comments:

now for something completely different...