Tuesday, February 14, 2012

black and white night







and then kiddies they landed the spaceship and let me out.
Listened to Roy Orbison again.
Pretty Woman.
clapping along to the old 14'' teevee.
stamping and shouting!
amazing.
the little thing loves it too.
it delivers more sound just for Roy.
hehehehehehe.

and as Pike says in the wild bunch its not about giving your word its who you give your word to.
and.
?
late extra.
The dude came round from somewhere tonight with the old hard drive from the burnt out compaq and an no brand hard drive witha ll my music on it.
8,145 songs.
yippee!
I'm over the moon.
no pretty woman though.
I'm still running black and white night over and over with a cheat sheet from ultimate guitar tabs.
I have to give it back on Friday so its get it down now!
and a certain lady I know wants to hear the ballad of lucy jordan so back to ultimate guitar tabs and then humping all these boxes of vinyl to find the worst of dr hook.
chimpin' the blues
boogie nights.
and felicia collins is still the greatest.
I wish Dave would let her do a whole song.
I aint never gonna get to the big apple to see the show.
pleez dave.
pleeeeeeez
pleeeeeeeez
pleeeeeeeeez

No comments:

now for something completely different...