Friday, February 24, 2012

Help I'm A Rock








Read "The Big Show" last night from cover to cover. (Pierre Closterman)could not put it down. An incredible tale of courage and persistence in the face of the greatest danger. these people gave up their lives in the face of the criminal state intent on taking over the world in a mad frenzy.
It is very hard to believe now in an age of instant gratification.
I managed to get lots of good stuff last week and now I have to return to that. The Oxford History of Medieval Europe for a start.
It is a great grounding in our history and the history of the church and morality and all the things that the western tradition holds dear and worth fighting for.
That is why I get pissed off with idiots like Santorum. They pervert religion and they pervert their church all in the cause of personal domination over others and in the meantime the Christian message gets lost in a welter of stuff that really doesn't mean all that much.
They like to confuse people over points of religion and on the other hand skite about the number of bathrooms they have in their homes.
Why do they have to be so clean. What are they guilty about. What smells?
Fooling about in YouTube yesterday and wound up listening to Edgar Winter. I love his album "They Only come Out At Night". anyway Edgar seems like a genuine nice guy. I could be wrong but hey. Print the legend.
Hooray for the Crusaders. They pipped the blues 19-18 in a real thriller.
Listened to a Kennedy-lawford on the wireless before I came out. Missed his first name. Got distracted just at the moment that He was introduced and then missed it at the end.
He was brought to New Zealand by the New Zealand drug foundation. I bet they loved him. Its filled with fawners and sycophants trolling for co-dependents.
He sounded like another nice guy. A species that is sadly deficient in this country. everybody here is needy and grasping. They think that you should give up drugs just because they said so.
They wouldn't know a spiritual enlightenment if they fell over one!
last but not least.
Americana: who says that because you have a big hunk of Detroit Iron that you have a free licence to break the noise laws?
what sort of pinheads are you?
Oh I know. I'VE GOT A BIG ONE SO I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE.
Well you may be overgrown boofheads but I ain't.

No comments:

now for something completely different...