Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the future of the interweb

The future of th interweb looking good now that people have to pay for uplifting creative achievements that they used to uhh... get for uh...freee.
(and more bandwidth without the pinheads hogging it all)
I am an artist of sorts. I dont have any commercial or intellectual property but if I did I would expect to be paid the going rate for it.
I have no grudge whatsoever against the BIG HOLLYWOOD studios. right now I am enjoying Rio Bravo. A wonderful piece of entertainment and I am really pleased that I paid for it.
The people who made it deserve every penny.

TVNZ a bit wonky tonight. Steve Marshal reported that Kevin Rudd was 'destabiling' the Australian Government. And it was an even 'spit' who would win. (?)
And Renee Graham invented a new one, 'oglibations'.
do these people read their scripts beforehand?

Norwegian Explorer. dont make me laugh. he should be in the same cell with brevik!

MFAT. good. and the government should sell Air New Zealand and put a $2000 bounty on anyone leaving new Zealand for less than three months!
Kiwis are real good at sitting on their asses and spending money for no good purpose.
Its about all they can do.

Mr President.
Barack Obama.
nice pipes dude.
I wondered why Dave kept going on about Sweet Home Chicago.
Its only just got here.
Must have come by ship.
the boy himself




watchout
hehehehehehehe.

No comments:

now for something completely different...