Monday, February 20, 2012

american association for the advancement of science



Walter Bagehot

Just in on MSN news. Julia gillard says Australia not ready to visit the constitutional question. Just as well.
It seems like no one there has any idea of what they are doing except some nebulous principle and a perceived affront to their personal dignity.
hahahahahaha.
some cruddy mishmash of the hegelian dialectic, marxist determinisn and any other old admixture of cobbled together meaningless maxims.
Read some history you dorks.
English history dates back to before Julius Ceasar and stretches all those 2,000 years to the now and you ninnies want to change it for no good reason because you are like primitive tribesmen deluded by some sort of novelty.
The people of Australia like the Queen much more than they will ever like any two bit politician.
so:

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?
What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?
To please the lions in this day
I need a brand new friend who doesn't bother me
I need a brand new friend who doesn't trouble me
I need someone and who doesn't need me
I see the bathroom is clear
I think that somebody's near
I'm sure that someone is following me, oh yeah
Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away?
Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away?
It was the only card in the deck that I had left to play
And I'll say it again, I need a brand new friend

hey thats just me.
still cant take L.A.Woman off the playlist.
its just so good.
good day at the Family Shop today.
some good readers digest stuff on the last two million years, medieval history and one of those lovely Michael Joseph illustrated books on English history.
text a bit lightweight but the drawings and the colours just glow.
how cool is that?
new ones on amazon $436 ?????

spend some money and buy a book instead of hair products or some cruddy old whine! hehehehehehe...

which leds me to todays announcement from the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Vancouver, Canada who say that science is "under siege".
Well the problem is dudes too many underemployed academic philosophers teaching post modernism. scepticism, and preaching against the effects of colonialism instead of advancing a more positive agenda. allied with the MEDIA who really dont want people to know anything except the cost of items they are advertising then we have ended up with a deluded, stupid and inane population who can only think about their own welfare and how much goods they need to distinguish themselves from their peers.
so science created the problem and now it has to work out how to solve it.
dig?

No comments:

now for something completely different...