Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I beg your pardon





Ella

Dinah

Johnny Horton

vewwy sowwee I spoke out of turn on the kiwi drunks in England.
the pm and the chief pommie cop said it was nuthin so I gues it was.
nuthin.
the local rag had it front page news but hey it was nuthin.
had a few looks on the pages concerning interrogatives.
they cant help themselves can they.
the f*cks have been brainwashed by the all the idiot soaps on teevee haven't they?
the cunninglinguists from VUW shcool of linguistics have labelled them tag endings so they can pander to the kidzzz, but they are not tag endings are they?
they are interrogatives.
aren't they.
an invalid and fallacious mode of reasoning and dishonest and disrespectful to boot.
but because they are on teevee or the conceit of conceits the wireless (RNZ & Radio Sport, the worst offenders)then they can do what they like cant they?
anyway.
mystars say ask the question.
well where is the job?
five years at university when I could have been smoking pot, chasing women and playing music and no job.
they didn't like adults asking questions and all the kiddie lecturers thought I should kiss their collective asses.
no.
so where is the job?
moving along there, going forward, putting it all behind me etc etc etc here are some piccys of two of my most favourite singers!
But Felicia is still the Best!
without a doubt.
Hey I just discovered YouTube. and fiddles don't have strings they have strangs!!!!!!
hehehehehehehe.
truckloads of oldtime music and lessons from Scott Fore the national flatpicking champion and all sorts of stuff.
It brings joy and everything to everyone without having a carrot stuffed up the ole fundamental orifice and don't talk to me because I am  musician.
that's the way its done here.
there are limited ways a person can be different in nz and if you are a MUSICIAN then holy carmichaelhunt batman dont talk to me!
hehehehehehehe.
I saw willie yesterday on  yutube and I cried all the way home.
keep going dude.
they don't make 'em like you anymore.
the rest are just plastic fake wannabees who got the JOB.
pffffffft.
They think that somehow they are connected to a past that has gone for good but they still wanna be part of it and they aint.
Hey Clarence Tilman. Got my money on you dude.
all the way.
Found a Johnny Horton 33,1/3rpm vinyl LP today. only a $1. had to have it.
got the CD but the vinyl is bigger even if I never play it.
And a Lonnie Donnegan toooooo.
me and my wife and my wifes pap.
we all live down in Cumberland gap.
lay down boys and take a little nap.
fifteen miles to the Cumberland gap.

No comments:

now for something completely different...