Wednesday, February 1, 2012

fingerprint file: join the navy




HMNZS ROYALIST


PALMERSTON


Van the Man


Late getting out this morning. It rained last night and the air cooled off. I think everybody got a good nights sleep.
Besides I put Van on the cd first thing. I find he is incredibly restful and and a thing of rare beauty in the early morning when all is quiet.
thank you Van.
You have done so much!
some piccys of the RNZN.
More proud history of New Zealands fighting men on the wiki.
and some piccys of british polly's.
they had a lot to fight for.
Just finished A.N. Wilsons "The Victorians".
A must read for any student of history of the world.
It destroys many illusions and puts things into context with no jingoism
rare these days.
Saw Dolly Parton on the Late Show yesterday.
She is lovely and her fan base must be immense.
I dont know her later stuf.
Only 16 greatest hits on vinyl and I will give her a workout tonight.
Spent last night watching Roy Orbison doing Pretty Woman on "Black and white night".
I'm sure there are a few half bars in there but mix and match.
Then I put the Wild Bunch on on mute and practised THE riff till my fingers bled.
hohohohoho.
Hot news on the WAshington Post. Barack Obama is going to arrange mortgage relief.
Good politics dude.
And the big news is James "Avatar" Cameron is going to come and live in our little corner of the world.
So I guess all the wingnuts on their Hardly Davisons will go down to the lake in the weekends instead of polluting the rest of the Wairarapa with their noise. Hope he brings some motorbike eating aliens with him.

No comments:

now for something completely different...