Thursday, February 2, 2012

economic growth: everybody knows this is nowhere









Not a good day. Lost my wallet and found it at the police station.
all the money was gone so a very short week.
What I dont understand is why no one clicks on the adds on this blog.
If they did I might have some income.
The government is talking about raising the retirement age to 67.
The way things are going at the moment I dont think I'm going to amke it.
Ya get that.
no guarantees dude.
Nice item about Neil YOung in this mornings rag.
it says the kids today prefer tinnier music?
yeh I suppose they do.
the world has become tinnier and uglified exponentially now and nobdoy really gives a damm.
the prime minsiter says we need mor economic growth (see graph) but the never offers an example.
its all just flapping of the gums.
sorry.







No comments:

now for something completely different...