Thursday, February 16, 2012

going home, rolling home, back to gasoline alley where I started from







Got chickenhawk from the library yesterday and couldn't put it down till I had finished it.
riveting stuff. I never went to Vietnam. I protested. not because I was ideologically opposed to it but because I was opposed to the stuffed shirts who thought I should believe whatever they said.
Well they were probably right but when they write you off what the hell do they expect?
Anyway in one way I'm quite glad because if I had started killing I think I would have got used to it. I ended up banging thousands of possums on the frigging head so I don't think it would have made any difference if they were people.
hmmmmmmmmm.
so today I went to town and played a few old songs for a few old bucks.
when it gets to hard I just sing all the old rolling stones songs I know and whine out all the crummy bits so the girls think its all for them.
may the good lord shine a light on you.
may every song you sing be your favourite tune.
some geek came along and tried to put the evil eye on.
I think he was from the 'Radio Station'.
you know. the one where the pueriles think only their own truths count even when they ain't true.
True to form he didn't walk up and say what was on his mind (?).
he just tried to do it with the eyeballs.
dishonest see.
when you use interrogatives all the time then you are existing in a fallacious and invalid mode and any moral
imperatives you might of thought you had are gone.
that's how it works folks.
when you cross the line then you have to apologise and start again.
believe me I know. I crossed it and went to hell but I had to learn about myself and begin the spiritual journey back again to some place where I never even knew existed and find some personal honesty that had been scorched out with alcohol and acid.
these little gits think that because they have the job then everything they do and say is OK when it is not.
not for them and not for anybody else.
Before the media was dismembered by the post modernists then radio used to have some moral authority but now its Rafferty's rules but if you live by the sword then you die by the sword.
dig?

No comments:

now for something completely different...