Wednesday, September 7, 2011

and then

Really sorry about telecomnz.
I cried when AT&T was broken up.
But any major dude will tell you my friend.
any minor world that falls apart falls together again.
any major dude will tell you.
Its not flowers on the wall its microsoft hearts.
the best card game in the world.
thats world twice in the same para.
anyhow hearts is the trick. I cant count em for shit.
I always bet on the queen of spades.
and I always lose.
working on the night moves was a long time ago.
and I'm sure my heart could stand it.
but its to late to find out who.
in the last game she ran away with the king of hearts.
and the red jack ran with the queen.
jack o diamonds was the hardest card. I held it to the last.
but the ace of hearts and the queen of diamonds blew the rest away.
so their you have it kiddies.
all the way down the line.
sixteen tons and other stuff supposed to make you feel fine.
dont put your faith in a playing card cause yo will lose it all.
now thats enough.
good night.

No comments:

now for something completely different...