Sunday, September 4, 2011

armageddon tired of waiting for armageddon

Awful People.


A lovely day today. Still snow on the Tararuas and a bite to the breeze but spring is sproinging everywhere.

Yeay.

Went into town this morning after listening to Hootin and Mike williams debating the National Party List for the next election on radio new zealand national nine to noon. RNZNNTN !

Wait and see.

Hooton seems to know everyone elses business and is never short of an opinion but what is going to happen is the odds will shorten and the kiwi voter will come to their senses in time to stop the nonsense.

The latest National Party scam on the blogs is to label any opposition whatsoever as spiteful and mean.

The new mantra. Well I guess they need something to hide their greedy and unconscionable stealing of the peoples assets for their own personal gain. so now the truth has become nasty spiteful and mean. Where the hell is George Orwell when you need him.

The whole population has become conditioned to swallow everything except the cost of airtickets,hardly davisons and leaf blowers.



While I'm on about the consumer being King I am realy pissed off at the disappearance of Mylanta Roll Tabs from the shelves of of Chemist shops. First of all it was like the shrinking chocolate bar and now they have gone altogether. so much for the demands of consumers. Teh manufacturers just do what they bloody well like.

Oooh look he swore!!!!!!!!

Many readers will approach my work in such a way that most will not bother to grasp rthe proper order of my arguments and the connection between them, but merely try to carp at individual sentences, as is the fashion.

'Rene Descartes'



Stopped off at one of the regular watering holes on the old timers in a small town circuit to be confronted with a man behind the desk talking to a small child. I have met the boy before and know his tricks but when he told me a fib then I pulled him up and began to question him. The guy behind the desk began to get on his high horse so I pointed out to him that the boy was not worried at all and it was only his own persanal fear about telling the truth that was being exposed. He sort of half bought that but when I began to question the boy again he began to get agitated and awkward so I asked the boy directly whether my questioning was upsetting him and he said unequivocally no. so the guy behind the desk was operating his own agenda and hiding behind the desk and whats more willing to cause trouble if he was thwarted. Ya get that. good on ya mate. Thats the kiway wayay.\

Went to Masterton on sunday morning. Bought two copies of the "Fifth Element" for a dollar each. why? I dont know. Somebody will like them one day. I hope!

No comments:

now for something completely different...