Tuesday, September 6, 2011

conservatism and stupidity

when I was doing political studies at Vic we had to read Michael Oakeshotts paper on conservatism. He called it a disposition as if it was a psychological position. But in other words a disposition is an arrangement and conservatives like the present arrangements because they know that any change in arrangements is a change in power and that they will lose out in the shuffle and the new people will take over.
And there are stupid idiots like myself who become set in their ways and just don't want to change. That is senility. errrrrkkkkkkk. Have resisted all week the call to switch to the new blogger interface because I didn't want to learn the new route. ungggggh. However I tried it and its ok. Take a bow Blogger.
But where is my Amazon Associates button?

No comments:

now for something completely different...