Monday, September 5, 2011

pay per view


no matter how much I try I cant get my hit  rate up
even the computer has gone on the wonk.
one fo those flipping days.
everything is goin gbackwards
maybe its me
being punished for hubris
buggaaahhhhhh
only wanna play my guitar and collect records
how 60's
doh
and watch out for senile decay
its gonna get cha. cha. cha.
tripe face boogie
boogie my speakers away
revenge of trhe piltdown man'jackie de shannon and sandy posey

and the jackson was made in indonesia
I left it in the case too long and now the bloody thing smells of cloves
how the hell did that happen
you reap what you sow
cloves!
hell man you comitted every misdemeanour and infraction in the book
and now cloves
is that how the gods are getting their own back?

No comments:

now for something completely different...