Friday, September 9, 2011

aw heck

anyway the All Blacks won. go guys. go all the way. I was late getting the teeve up and running because I was listening to an audio interview with one of Christchurch New Zealands and in my opinion, all time greatest R&B groups from the 60's, The Chants. I neer heard them live but the records are cool. Man they had it down and more. Tomorrow I will check them out properly but a wop bop a loop bop a lop bam bomm man. Great stuff. I was knocked out. People had told me about them and I knew about the English R&B scene and the American Roots so I am disappointed that I never got to hear them live. btw and the guy that played all the way out solos on the Dinah Lee Album!!!!!
I aint too good with the names but I hope that I pick up when the movie comes out and best of luck guys. that music was rilly rilly teriffic.
it was dynamic music of its day but it still has that driving beat that cant be ignored or mistaken for what it is. they all gave it a shake in England and lots of them too and the ones that succeeded had the goods to go all the way in showbiz and exploring their talent. And they opened the door for everyone else.
and nice one All Blacks.

No comments:

now for something completely different...