Thursday, September 15, 2011

why I am no longer an *m*az*n associate

it happened. they closed down my franchise. I am no longer associated. I dont mind. Just send the cheque.
perhaps they didnt like the swearing?
now its back to producing copy for a living and interviewing my typewriter.
spent the day in M-town talking to people who need someone to talk to.
I dont need no rock and roll.
Its alla load of  old cobblers.
all the gear, phasers, timebenders, ebows, dallas arbiters, big muffs, and twang it baybeeeeeee...
oh yeah.
dig it.
do it again jane.
dang one for the monkey.
and that forgotten earing lying on the floor.
take a load off annie.
take a load for free.
take these guns from me.
I cant use them any more.
Its getting dark to dark to see.
just what it was I was looking for.
now tonight its six thirty six and I can hear the train rolling up the grade.
the one that took me away and brung me back again.
so.
here we are spinning around the sun.
third stone.
waiting for something to happen.

No comments:

now for something completely different...