Thursday, October 13, 2011

How do you want your lovin' done

Hi folks.
Just about to hit the sack and I have my new $2.97 cdfrom the warehouse on. A compilation from not now music, "Definitive Americana". Its a compilation but I haven't seena Weavers CD in the shop latley so one track wil have to do.
The CD is from "Not Now Music" in the UK and I realise I actually have quite a few of their albums in my little collection and they are all goooood!
Yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
I have been listyening to a lot of blues lately.
Mainly Muddy Waters because his tunes are relatively straightforward and I dont get consumed with envy listening to Robert Johnson. Only a few of his trax are in the key of E and I swear that the engineers change them into different keys on different pressings  but there ya go.
The Taj Mahal album is the one of his I like most.
He sort of seemed to lay back after this but his version of Leadbelly's "Leaving Trunk" is ace.




G 'night.

No comments:

now for something completely different...