Monday, October 24, 2011

tuesday later

went to town this morning.
played the axe.
the shoulder is on the verge of packing a sad all the time but heck there is no time to waste.
made enough to buy a pie and get the bus home but hey I sung my heart out.
Got to work on "Willie The Wandering Gypsy and Me".
It was starting to sound allright, even to me. I can only go about an hour and then the voice cracks.
blerrrrk.
ON the way home I got a copy of the Time-Life Statler Brothers compilation on vinyl with the top 5 trak "Bed Of Roses" plus henleins the moon is a harsh mistress and a conan anthology with a nifty Frazetta on the cover. From the Family Shop. cheap. They dont make 'em like that any more. R.E. Howard or Frazetta.
I wonder why?
I looked at al the kids today and they all seem angry about something. Even the more well balanced ones seem pissed off about something. What the hell is it?
I should learn bed of roses but it has a couple of quick changes that one has to get exactly right or its no good. maybe this time before I put it in the box?
hey sweet jane.




thats all folks.

No comments:

now for something completely different...