Saturday, October 22, 2011

why werner herzog is a fool

he is like a child drawing on the wall with his own faesces with his finger and when mummy comes in he goes look at me!
look what I can do!
how can an individual waste so much money making something that is basically a piece of crap.



his movies are about one still photograph for the trailer and the rest is histrionic piffle.
he is like a new zealand moviemaker.
they thinks its art when its just nonsense.
sorry werner but they all going simonmorris about your latest effort which I must say I will not waste my money on.
rather spend 10bux down at the vidshop and get sum bangbangshoot'emups.
dig?
You know I read books and nowhere have I ever come across the thesis that art began in one cave and one cave only in France one day 20,000 years ago.
have you?
but hey if thats what blows ya hair back and you can find some idiot who has plenty of money and wants to pal around with a great german film director then why not?




No comments:

now for something completely different...