Friday, October 7, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday was a shocker.
I fell over and I couldn't think or count my money properly and I think I stiffed the Greytown Library for a dollar on the VHS of 'Be Cool'.




It was very funny when I watched it in bed before the nod off.
My shoulder hurts like stink and I have a big bruise on my arm.
Its all this crap I have to take to stay alive.
I know Louis L'Amour says never mention your troubles in his cowboy yarns about what it is to be a man but hell I ain't no cowboy.
Anyway, I am still on the topside and that's what counts.
Not much in the paper this morning. Everything seems to be liminal.
The Rugby World Cup quarterfinals seem to have taken an age but the All Blacks should get the better of Argentines Pumas on Sunday night.
the Pumas are more stolid than adventurous and don't really have the firepower.
The Breakers kicked off their basketball season last night with a win and they might even go back to back on the Title.
Great Blues Show on Radio Arrow last night.
Dave really excelled himself but the 60's show was mawkish. D'oh.
Fan shows always leave something lacking to the musician who has to listen to opinions!
hehehehehehehe.
Random piccies today.
An observation. When we were kids we listened to adult music and couldnt wait to grow up. Now the kiddies listen to juvenile pap and think they are all grown up! 

No comments:

now for something completely different...