Wednesday, October 19, 2011

werner herzog is a fool

where does he get the money to make such b/s?
where the green ants dream indeed.
anyway I heard it all before.
my uncle used to read science fiction.
he got it from the local library.
I read it too.
I was only ten years old.
van vogt, asimov, herbert, colinn kapp, dalroi, pohl, the whole kit and kaboodle.
anyway I continued the habit.
vonnegut.
spinrad.
and undeniably the greatest of them all.
Philip K Dick.
I read all of his.
some of it almost unreadable.
banal events that went on and on and never seemed to reslovle into anything much but stil infected with his weird fervour.
The best were fantastic.
Mary and the Giant but the best was 'Simulacra'.
As hunter would say, "a strange tale".
so what is happening in the wolrd today was predicted.
from a long view they projected and caught the essence of the future.
its all happening the way they said it would?
the outlook is not good.
btw Marx was right but he was lazy.
and resentful.
he thought there was an easy way.
next week how the money class glue up the whole system but dissipate the productive apparatus.
there is so much money in the system but they take too much.
it all started in 87' when the lbo's began.
the ceo's of producing companies saw lawyers earning as much as they did over a whole career for two months work pissed them off.
its better to burn out
cause rust never sleeps









my my hey hey.
the best pop song ever is Chers rendition of Bang Bang.

No comments:

now for something completely different...