Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If I had A Hammer...

Town this morning. MY sister came and picked me up  and we went and had coffee.
She is busy making and sending little gift parcels from her church to the Solomon Islands this year.
Town  was very pleasant and free cake in the Masterton Library to advertise that they are now on the regional Smart LIbrary service. So its all access to Wellington and no interloan costs. Very Cool. I hope Carterton signs up too.
I had enough time to go to the Warehouse before catching the bus home and they were having a sale of cd's and dvd's. Got a nifty cd with 50 trax and you name it on there. everyone from leadbelly to the weavers, elmore james and hank williams. topped off with foggy Mountain Breakdown from Flatt & Scruggs. Only $2.97, 5*****.
and a George Clinton artefact. Live at Montreux 2004. Not the original band but hey it was only $1.97 and the piccy of george on the cover was easily worth that.   I dont think I will even undo the cover!
Okay I gotta go.
Am using up data fast puttin gpiccies on.




Tell all your friends to come here and hit on the buttons.

No comments:

now for something completely different...